Life Update—S e p t e m b e r
It’s September 15, we’re halfway done with this month. Ber months finally started and I can’t even believe we’re 3 and a half months away from 2015. I don’t want to graduate yet, so please, my dearest time, slow down. Sorry for not having decent photos to update my blog, but I am really trying hard to keep my hands doing what I really love—writing and capturing photos.
Here’s what kept me busy for the past few weeks. My blog is pretty much a portfolio, diary and a planner. But really, here’s what it is.
• August academics. I knew I wouldn’t be part of the honor’s list this year. I failed my physics finals and my math finals was only passing. But thank God, I had no grade lower than 85—which makes me a merit awardee! No promises, but I am working extra hard to make my grades higher. Just no pressure.
• Buwan ng Wika. I may not have blogged about this, but indeed it was fun. Very hassle because as seniors, they expect the best from us. Practices everywhere, but my dearest Bona made sure we will win. We gave all our best. Also, I consider myself as BNW’s photographer because within that two days, all I did was to take photos.
• Dagliang Talumpati 2014. The first APSSAM-MAPESA inter-school contest. Nope, I wasn’t the contestant, but I was part of the team who will go to other school, namely Malate Catholic School for the contest. SFS didn’t win, but it was indeed, an experience.
• APSSAM-MAPESA games. My friends has been telling to watch their games (volleyball and basketball) but I can’t really find time. They’re asking me to take pictures but sadly, I can’t right now. Plus it’s still in Binondo. Makati and Binondo are way too far! Hopefully some other time!
• SSG Responsibilities. Sort of thankful because finally, I can feel that I was elected as the SC President. Meetings everywhere, arrange this, arrange that. Tell here, announce here, make this proposal. Bulletin boards. Pressure, but I wanted this. I’ll get through this.
• Math and Science Month. As the class’s vice president, I have to be responsible. Especially that our president is busy, literally. I was assigned to assign and fix everything. But of course, team work!
• Foundation month. Busy month! Practices everywhere. Toxic. After our prelims on Thursday and Friday, it would be the start of everything. Mass demo, cultural night, transitus, family day and such! I’m excited!
Forgive me for this post’s arrangement, I’ll fix this when I log in on a computer. Also, I might elaborate the other activities on different posts. But after all this, I want to go back on track of course. I hope to have some other time! I can do this. I can do all things through Him that strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13
Oh, I’m more active on twitter and IG, sometimes. Follow me! @biancadoms
I have been writing and deleting every word I write right now. It’s been an hour but I haven’t wrote anything yet. It’s like I never wrote something perfect for a perfect person like you. I try so hard to put my feelings into words but I think, as of now, I can’t. I am confused. I don’t know what’s right or wrong, to like you or to be casual with you. One side of me is telling that I should tell you what I feel. That it goes it like this: I swear I am tired of being hurt; but I am willing to risk. I am willing to gamble. I want to be strong just for a while. I will tell you every bit, every feeling that I have. Another side of me tells me that you’re not worth it. Not worth to love, to risk for or to be in a relationship. Maybe because I feel that you’ll never like me back. So the other side’s like: “he’s the best friend type, go on”. Bottom line, either I like you and risk or to be a friend that I’ll never lose.
For the first time in my life, I’m confused. This is all your fault.
As the rain fell harder and harder,
I lost hope how can I go home
Should I wait for it to stop?
Or should I go and run?
He took my hand and held it
Squeezed it like he’ll never let go
Like he’ll take care of me
Wherever the wind and water go
We ran and got wet— together
Only, we had a small umbrella which we didn’t fit together
I didn’t know the reason why
But thank God we did not
Upon looking at us, I bet you’ll smile
For the both of us are soaking wet
Our things are also dripping wet
But still, we are laughing, and said;
The rain comes, whether we like it or not
It comes surprisingly— like what happened today
You must always remember
There is always a rainbow after a storm
I used to think that life gives us lemons because we must make a lemonade. But I was wrong, life gives us lemons because we must learn how to create extra ordinary things—not just one but alot of things—out of ordinary objects. To be creative and bring out the best in it, in us. Let us not predict what will happen to us in the future. Yes, there might be guts and feelings. Yet, we never know what really is it. There will be infinite what-ifs; just deal with it. Live it like you live with your clothes. When you’re about to break down and give up, think why you’ve fought long enough to get there; why you’re going to waste everything you’ve worked hard. Just remember: in order to see a beautiful rainbow, there must be rain.